Wednesday, July 22, 2015

tripping/canvassing with fambam on a saturday (july 18, 2015)

july 18, 2015... saturday...
tripping/canvassing with fambam...




SM lipa...



chicken bonchon... beef bulgogi rice and my fave fish and chips...


yey! finally! TURBO Broiler! lols




induction cooker... philips...


Acid wash denim... the fit wasn't good for me...





palm trees... ALABANG!



wilcon depot...



























alabang town center...




i'm so hungry... maybe because of my shoes... lols... shakeys... thanks ate jeyden...



Angus beef pizza... best eaten after refrigerated...


wiper blades... 22 and 26...

my fave dunkin donuts latte and chocobutternut munchkins...


stopped by at Gorio's malvar... for some take away... feature on my next post...

amanightjoggerday330... ediwowzumbaday96...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...